Subject: [Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 06:23:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for Deterministic Networks (DetNet) with MPLS Data Plane
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Balazs Varga
                          Janos Farkas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document defines format and use principals of the Deterministic
   Network (DetNet) service Associated Channel (ACH) over a DetNet
   network with the MPLS data plane.  The DetNet service ACH can be used
   to carry test packets of active Operations, Administration, and
   Maintenance protocols that are used to detect DetNet failures and
   measure performance metrics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-07.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 07:50:24 -0800

Dear All,
The update further specifies use of the Flags field and the registry
requested from IANA. Please share your comments, questions, and suggestions
on the mailing list.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 6:25 AM
Subject: [Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-07.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM)
for Deterministic Networks (DetNet) with MPLS Data Plane
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Balazs Varga
                          Janos Farkas
        Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-07.txt
        Pages           : 13
        Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org:
:internet-drafts

_______________________________________________
detnet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet