Subject: SUBSCRIBE DHCP-V4 IETF ARCHIVER

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 22:35:27 -0400 (EDT)

You have been added to list [email-masked].
The system has recorded your address as

			[email-masked]

and in order for your messages to get posted (if the list accepts postings),
you will have to send them from this address, unless the list does not require
subscription for posting.
If a message is ever rejected, please contact the list's owner: [email-masked]

For information on this service and how to use it, send the following
request in the body of a mail message to [email-masked]:

			HELP

All requests should be addressed to [email-masked].

The amount of acknowledgement you wish to receive from this list upon
completion of a mailing operation can be changed by means of a "SET DHCP-V4
MAIL option" command, where "option" may be either "ACK" (mail acknowledgement)
or "NOACK":

        SET DHCP-V4 MAIL ACK
        SET DHCP-V4 MAIL NOACK

If you prefer to receive messages from DHCP-V4 in one fell swoop, you may
use the the DIGEST option to have DHCP-V4 messages accumulated into digests
which will be periodically sent to you:

        SET DHCP-V4 MAIL DIGEST

If you wish to stop delivery of list messages temporarily without unsubscribing
from the list, you can use the POSTPONE option:

	SET DHCP-V4 MAIL POSTPONE

When you're ready to receive messages again, use the ACK or NOACK options as
described above.

To issue any of these commands, send them in the body of a message to the
[email-masked] e-mail address.

Contributions sent to this list are automatically archived.  You can obtain a
list of the available archive files by sending an "INDEX DHCP-V4"
command to [email-masked].  These files can then be retrieved by means
of a "GET DHCP-V4 filetype" command.

To post an article to the list, send your message to the list address
[email-masked].

To leave the list at any time, you can send an e-mail message to
[email-masked] with the body of your message containing the
line:

        UNSUBSCRIBE DHCP-V4

Virtually,

The LISTSERVer at Bucknell