Subject: Mailing list for DHCP Schema for LDAP

From: Andy Bennett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:57:16 -0400 (EDT)

We've created a mailing list for discussion of a draft to define an LDAP
Schema for DHCP configuration information.  At this point the draft is more
of a work in progress which is why the discussions are not taking place on
the dhcp-v4 list.

If you would like to participate, you can join the mailing list by sending a
message to:
	[email-masked]
In the body of the message, include a command of the form: 
	SUBSCRIBE "username" (or just "SUBSCRIBE")

If you want to remove yourself from the list, you can send a message to:
	[email-masked]
In the body of the message, include the command "SIGNOFF".

To send a message to the list, send your message to:
	"[email-masked]"
Note that only members of the list can submit messages to this mailing list.

If you'd like to review the current status of this work, it is described at:
	http://www.process.com/schemas/schema.htm

If you'd like to view the latest draft, it is available at:
	http::/www.process.com/schemas/draftschema.html

If you have problems getting any of this to work, let me know.

Thanks,

Andy Bennett
Process Software
[email-masked]