Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsec-dhcp-02.txt

From: [email-masked] (by way of Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 11:34:50 -0400 (EDT)

FYI...

- Ralph

=====

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Protocol Working Group of the
IETF.

	Title		: DHCP Configuration of IPSEC Tunnel Mode
	Author(s)	: B. Patel,  B. Aboba,  S. Kelly, V. Gupta
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsec-dhcp-02.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 18-Oct-99
	
The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) provides a mechanism for
host configuration. This draft describes the requirements for host
configuration in IPSEC tunnel mode and describes how the DHCP protocol
may be used for configuration in this case.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-dhcp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipsec-dhcp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-dhcp-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-dhcp-02.txt

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-dhcp-02.txt>