Subject: Agenda for DHC WG meeting in DC

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:25:16 -0400 (EDT)

As is our custom, the WG will meet twice in Oslo; once for DHCPv4 issues and
once for DHCPv6 issues.  Here is a tentative agenda, based on requests I've
I've received to date.  If I've agreed to put you on the agenda, and you
don't appear on this tentative agenda, please contact me.

- Ralph

Tuesday, Nov 9 at 0900-1130 (DHCPv4)
=====================================

Current agenda:
  Yves T'Joens (Alcatel)         DHCP reconfigure message

  Bill Arbaugh (Penn)            DHCPv4 authentication

  Carl Smith (Sun)               Name service ordering option

  Barr Hibbs (Pacbell)           DHCP MIB

  Kim Kinnear (Cisco)            Failover protocol

  Bernie Volz (Process Software) LDAP schema

  Jerome Privat (BT)             User Class option

  Jerome Privat (BT)             Doblephase configuration

  Mike Patrick (Motorola)        Agent options

  Subir Das ()                   Roaming among commercial
                                 wireless networks

  Bernard Aboba (Microsoft)      Kerberos authentication

Tuesday, Nov 9 at 1300-1515 (DHCPv6)
=====================================

  Mike Carney (Sun)              Discussion of progress
                                 on draft issues