Subject: DC Agenda

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:03:46 -0400 (EDT)

Here is the latest draft agenda for the DHC WG meetings in DC.

Note that the schedule is *very* full.  I will post a list of drafts to the
mailing list and the agenda to www.dhcp.org later today.  *Please* read the
relevant drafts and initiate discussion prior to the WG meeting, so that we
can have clarity about the issues when we get to DC.

- Ralph

=====

Tuesday, Nov 9 at 0900-1130 (DHCPv4)
=====================================

Current agenda:
  Yves T'Joens (Alcatel)         DHCP reconfigure message

  Bill Arbaugh (Penn)            DHCPv4 authentication

  Carl Smith (Sun)               Name service ordering option

  Kim Kinnear (Cisco)            Failover protocol

  Jerome Privat (BT)             User Class option

  Jerome Privat (BT)             Doublephase configuration

  Mike Patrick (Motorola)        Agent options

  Subir Das (Telcordia)          Roaming among commercial
                                 wireless networks

  Bernard Aboba (Microsoft)      Kerberos authentication

  Mark Stapp (Cisco)             DHCP-DNS interaction

  Bernie Volz (Process Software) Server load balancing

  Juan Garay (Bell Labs)         Option for NAT/IPSec interaction

  Andreas Gustafsson             A DNS RR for DHCP information
  (Internet Engines, Inc.)

Tuesday, Nov 9 at 1300-1515 (DHCPv6)
=====================================
  Bernie Volz (Process Software) LDAP schema

  Barr Hibbs (Pacbell)           DHCP MIB

  Barr Hibbs (Pacbell)           Client option clarifications

  Mike Carney (Sun)              DHCP options guidelines

  Mike Carney (Sun)              Connectathon

  Mike Carney (Sun)              DHCPv6
  Jim Bound (Compaq)
  Charlie Perkins (Nokia)