Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-migagntlist-00.txt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:00:58 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.  This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host
Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The Migration Agent List Option for DHCP
	Author(s)	: N. Kulshreshtha
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dhc-migagntlist-00.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 10-Dec-99
	
This document defines a new DHCP option for delivering configuration
information to hosts utilizing the Compatibility Mode Driver (CMD)
provided with Novell's NetWare 5. This option is passed from the DHCP
server to the DHCP Client to provide the addresses of one or more
Migration Agents along with their CMD network number.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-migagntlist-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then

	"get draft-ietf-dhc-migagntlist-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-migagntlist-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-migagntlist-00.txt