Subject: Web-based mailing list archive

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:28:58 -0500 (EST)

Please check out this prototype web archive for the dhcp-v6 mailing list
and send me any feedback you might have:

http://www.listproc.bucknell.edu/cgi-bin/archdex?list=dhcp-v6

In production, the archive would be updated every hour so the latest
messages would be available...

- Ralph

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:42:28 -0500 (EST)

Answers to three questions I've received about the web-based archive:

* Threading does *not* cross month boundaries.

* Searching doesn't work in the prototype but will work in the 
  production version.

* Eventually, access to the raw log files (currently available
  through GET requests to [email-masked]) will no longer
  be available.

- Ralph

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:37:43 -0500 (EST)

- Ralph