Subject: [dhcwg] using omapi for failover on dhcp

From: Boyle Bernadette <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 13:58:20 -0000

Hello,
 
I have two dhcp machines running on redhat 7.2 and I want to use the omshell
to inform the primary server that the second one will be down on day x. I'm
having trouble trying to find information on how to go about this.
 
If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful.
 
Bernadette
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------
Bernadette Boyle
[email-masked]
0141 331 8822
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------