Subject: SUBSCRIBE DHCP-V6 IETF archive

From: "Bucknell List Processor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:59:11 EDT

Dear user,

Your request

		 	SUBSCRIBE DHCP-V6 IETF archive 

has been successfully processed.

		********** HOW TO POST TO THE LIST **********

Welcome to list DHCP-V6 ([email-masked]). The system has recorded
your address as

			[email-masked]

and it is required that you send your postings from this address.

		********** HOW TO GET OFF THE LIST **********

To sign off from the list, email to [email-masked] with the following 
request:

			signoff DHCP-V6
or
			unsubscribe DHCP-V6

		********** GETTING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ATTRIBUTES **********

You may get your current subscription attributes at any time by sending the
following request to [email-masked]:

			query DHCP-V6

		********** WHERE TO SEND EMAIL **********

If you want to post messages to list DHCP-V6, you should direct your 
email to [email-masked], not [email-masked]. 
If you wish to send requests please do not send them to the list -- they 
will not be processed. Instead direct them to [email-masked]. 
Requests sent to [email-masked] should be placed in the body of the 
email message, not the Subject:. ListProc ignores requests in the Subject: 
field.

You can, however, put as many requests as you like in one mail message; each
request should be on a line by itself. If your request is too long for your
mailer to handle, you can break it in multiple lines, but each line should
end with the character & (ampersand). For example, here are two separate
requests:

set DHCP-V6 &
mail &
ack
help

The ampersands in the above example are immediately followed by carriage
returns. The above requests are equivalent to:

			set DHCP-V6 mail ack
			help

		********** DIGESTS **********

All messages posted to this list are also available in daily digests.
If you wish to receive messages in digest format you may send the following
request to [email-masked]:

			set DHCP-V6 mail digest

		********** LIST OWNERS **********

The list owner's address is [email-masked].
You should send e-mail to that address if there are any problems.

		********** YOUR LISTPROC PASSWORD **********

The system has assigned you an initial password: 969328751
You may change it by sending the following request to [email-masked]:

		set DHCP-V6 password 969328751 new-password

where new-password is the new string of characters that you would like
to use as your ListProc password.

WARNING: You should NOT use your login password as this is not a secure
mechanism.

This password is to be used when connecting to this server over the Internet
for interactive processing of requests (send a 'help live' request for more
information)
Statistics for this list are available to privileged users (e.g. owners) only.

		********** REVIEWING THE LIST **********

To review the list's settings you may send the following request to 
[email-masked]:

			review DHCP-V6

		********** ACCESS TO THE LIST'S ARCHIVES **********

The list is regularly archived to the Web and many, if not all, previous
postings are available at the following URL:

	http://www.listproc.bucknell.edu/cgi-bin/archdex?list=dhcp-v6

You can also retrieve archives via commands sent to the list server.  Past
messages are collected into monthly logs; to get a list of the available
logs for this list, you can send the following request to [email-masked]:

			index DHCP-V6

Each line will show you the log file's name, its size, and a brief comment.
You can then get any logs with the GET request. For example, if you wish to
get log199611 you can send the following request to [email-masked]:

			get DHCP-V6 log199611

Here we assume log199611 is the name of the log.

		********** HOW TO GET MORE HELP **********

To get more information on how to use this service, please send the 
following request to [email-masked]:

			HELP

There are far more options, settings, and niceties about ListProcessor(tm)
and we encourage you to explore all of them; HELP should be your starting
point.

Enjoy!

ListProcessor(tm)

The amount of acknowledgement you wish to receive from this list upon
completion of a mailing operation can be changed by means of a "SET DHCP-V6
MAIL option" command, where "option" may be either "ACK" (mail acknowledgement)
or "NOACK":

        SET DHCP-V6 MAIL ACK
        SET DHCP-V6 MAIL NOACK

If you prefer to receive messages from DHCP-V6 in one fell swoop, you may
use the the DIGEST option to have DHCP-V6 messages accumulated into digests
which will be periodically sent to you:

        SET DHCP-V6 MAIL DIGEST

If you wish to stop delivery of list messages temporarily without unsubscribing
from the list, you can use the POSTPONE option:

	SET DHCP-V6 MAIL POSTPONE

When you're ready to receive messages again, use the ACK or NOACK options as
described above.

To issue any of these commands, send them in the body of a message to the
[email-masked] e-mail address.

Contributions sent to this list are automatically archived.  You can obtain a
list of the available archive files by sending an "INDEX DHCP-V6"
command to [email-masked].  These files can then be retrieved by means
of a "GET DHCP-V6 filetype" command.

To post an article to the list, send your message to the list address
[email-masked].

To leave the list at any time, you can send an e-mail message to
[email-masked] with the body of your message containing the
line:

        UNSUBSCRIBE DHCP-V6

Virtually,

The LISTSERVer at Bucknell