Subject: Status of DHCPv6 spec

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 09:56:55 -0500

Well, I promised to have a rev of the spec done by yesterday (1/31), and I 
didn't make the deadline.  I will have the revised spec submitted by next 
Monday (2/5).

At the WG meeting in San Diego, we planned a design team teleconference to 
review the -17 for the week of 2/12.  I propose we hold that teleconference 
noon-3PM on 2/15.  If you want to attend the teleconference, but absolutely 
aren't available at that time, please let me know by this 5PM, 2/2.  If you 
do want to reschedule, it would be helpful if you could give me a list of 
alternatives dates (I'd like to stick with noon-3PM to accommodate 
participants in as many timezones as possible).

As always, Cisco will be happy to host the in-person part of the 
teleconference here in Chelmsford.  We will set up dial-in access and will 
be willing to reimburse anyone for toll calls incurred in dialing in.  If 
you'd like to come to Chelmsford for the teleconference, let me know so we 
can arrange for access to the conference room.

There are a couple of outstanding issues we need to discuss.  I'll kick off 
those discussions in separate e-mail.  If you have any other input for us 
based on the -16 draft, we can still get those changes into the -17 draft.

- Ralph