Subject: [dhcwg] Re: DHCPv6 spec in DHC WG last call

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:06:20 +0900

>The latest rev of the DHCPv6 spec <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-22.txt> is now 
>available at www.ietf.org.  This spec is now in DHC WG last call 
>review.  We'd also like to get feedback from interested member of the IPv6 
>WG as well.  Please respond with comments on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-22.txt 
>to the DHC WG mailing list, [email-masked].

	I have sent a comment before 22 appears onto the i-d archive,
	however it does not seem to be reflected into the submitted version.
	http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/dhcwg/current/msg00416.html
	(term "Inform message" and "Information-request message" are used,
	which should be integrated into either of those)

itojun

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 21:18:34 -0500

Itojun,

Thanks for your feedback on the -22 draft.  I had submitted the -22 draft 
before the New Year, but it wasn't published until just recently.  I will 
incorporate your comments into the -23 rev.

- Ralph Droms