Subject: [dhcwg] DHCPv6 Interop Event after IETF-57 in Vienna

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 11:46:33 +0200

Hi,

I'm happy to announce the DHCPv6 Interop Event at the IETF-57 in Vienna.

This DHCPv6 Interop is sponsored by NEC Network Laboratories Europe and 
will be held in Vienna right after the IETF-57 meeting from July 18th to 
July 19th.  The location will be at the same place as the IETF or next 
to the IETF venue.

Further information about the exact location, time, environment and 
tests will be available within the next week on this web page and will 
be announced separately: http://www.dhcpv6.org/

Regards
Martin

-- 
Martin Stiemerling

NEC Europe Ltd. -- Network Laboratories  [email-masked]
IPv4: http://www.ccrle.nec.de  IPv6: http://www.ipv6.ccrle.nec.de

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg