Subject: [dhcwg] Accept <draft-senthil-dhc-proxyserver-opt-00.txt> as WG work item?

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 08:34:48 -0500

We have a request to accept draft-senthil-dhc-proxyserver-opt-00.txt as a WG
action item.  Here is the Abstract:

Abstract

    This document defines a new Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
    (DHCP) option, which can be used to configure the TCP/IP host's
    Proxy Server configuration for standard protocols like HTTP, FTP,
    NNTP, SOCKS, Gopher, SLL and etc. Proxy Server provides controlled
    and efficient access to the Internet by access control mechanism
    for different types of user requests and caching frequently accessed
    information (Web pages and possibly files that might have been
    downloaded using FTP and other protocols).

Please respond to [email-masked] by 1/6/2004 with comments about this I-D
and whether the dhc WG should accept this I-D as a WG work item.  If there
are no objections, the default action will be for the dhc WG to accept the
I-D as a WG work item.

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "Kevin A. Noll" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:47:20 -0500

I think these drafts are worth consideration...
 
draft-senthil-dhc-proxyserver-opt

draft-vijay-dhc-opt-extrboot

draft-vijay-dhc-dhcpv6-ipv6trans

draft-vijay-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-rboot

--kan--