Subject: [dhcwg] Specific applications for leasequery

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 20:44:59 -0400

Harald Alvestrand:

Comment:
Reviewed by Lucy Lynch, Gen-ART

Summary of review:

This draft is very clearly written, and well organized. My only question
has to do with "other  processes and devices" (not a show stooper).
The abstract states that "Other  processes and devices, many that already
send and receive DHCP format packets, sometimes need to access this
information". Much of the draft is focused on "access concentrator"s
(see for example section 5), a list of those other potenial uses might be
helpful. I also notice a number of lower case shoulds & musts in this
section which may actually be 2119 keywords and should be reviewed in that
light.

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg