Subject: Best Regards !!!!

From: "Mr.Daniel Chukwuka." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 16:08:11 -0700

From the desk of Mr.Daniel Chukwuka
Accra Ghana.

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise but you will understand
why I write you as you read on.
I am the account officer of one of our numerous customers who died in a plane
crash. I am contacting you for the evacuation of large amount of funds left in the
account of
this our deceased client, 
Capt. Hatem Roushdy who died in an air crash on the 31st October 1999 on board
Egyptian airline 990 along with other passengers.
You can confirm this from the website below which was published by the
CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html

However,it is noted that since his death,nobody has shown up as the next of kin or
made enquiries on the deposit with the Ecobank group.

The Deposit is about to be reverted to the Government treasury as
"Unclaimed", hence I solicit for your assistance/permission to process all
requisite documents in your favour by using your name as his legitimate next
of kin for the immediate evacuation of funds. 

Please kindly furnish me with your contact details; private telephone number
to enable me discuss further with you and start up with the process
immediately for the careful evacuation of the deposit. 

This transaction is risk free, strictly private and must be treated with
utmost confidentiality.
Contact me immediately through the above email address indicating your
acceptance of this offer.Your prompt response will be helpful as time is
important,to avoid being too late for our collaboration.

Please note that I am counting on your sincerity of purpose as we are not
properly acquainted,but let trust be our watch-word as I do hope to meet
with you soon.Insha-Allah.
Moreso,feel free to ask any question for a clearer view.

I am waiting.

Best Regards,

Mr.Daniel Chukwuka.