Subject: [dhcwg] [Fwd] I-D ACTION:draft-shin-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-ipv4-prefix-00.txt

From: "M-K. Shin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 11:04:30 -0400

Hi, all,

I've submitted a new draft relating to
IPv4 prefix options for DHCPv6.

This mechanism is intended as one of dual stack requirements for
DHCPv6 during the period of co-existence of IPv4 and IPv6.

Any feedback will be highly welcome.

Thanks,.
Myung-Ki.
--

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : IPv4 Prefix Options for DHCPv6
        Author(s)       : M. Shin, H-C. Lee
        Filename        : draft-shin-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-ipv4-prefix-00.txt
        Pages           : 7
        Date            : 2004-6-3

     This document describes new options for Dynamic Host Configuration
     Protocol (DHCP)  version 6 that provide a mechanism for the
     delegation of IPv4 prefixes.  Through these options, a delegating
     router can delegate IPv4 prefixes to authorized requesting devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-ipv4-prefix-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body
of the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg