Subject: [dhcwg] Agenda for dhc WG meeting at IETF 60

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 09:57:02 -0400

It's time to start thinking about our agenda for the WG meeting in San
Diego.  Please let me know if you have an item you would like to see on the
agenda.

I've asked to avoid meeting at the same time as the following WGs:

dna, dnsext, dnsop, geopriv, ipcdn, ipv6, manet, nemo, netconf,
v6ops, zeroconf, zerouter

Are there any others I should ask to avoid?

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Cristian Cadar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 10:19:41 +0200

Hi All,

I just let you know that the next DHCPv6 interop. test event will be held
in Cannes on October 11-15, 2004 organized by ETSI, you can  find details
here:  http://dhcpv6.ccrle.nec.de/index.htm

Cristian