Subject: [dhcwg] *DRAFT* Agenda for dhc WG meeting in San Diego (Last revised 07/09/2004 02:03 PM)

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 14:25:19 -0400

DHC WG agenda - IETF 60
                       0900 Wed 2004-08-04 (tentative)
                      (Last revised 07/09/2004 02:03 PM)
                      ----------------------------------

Administrivia                                      Ralph Droms      05 minutes
   Agenda bashing

The DHCPv6 Client FQDN Option                      Bernie Volz      05 minutes
   <draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-fqdn-00>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

The DHCP Client FQDN Option                        Bernie Volz      10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-06>
   Technical discussion

DHCPv4 Opts. for B-cast and M-cast Control Servers Kuntal Chowdhury 05 minutes
   <draft-chowdhury-dhc-bcmcv4-option-00>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCPv6 Opts. for B-cast and M-cast Control Servers Kuntal Chowdhury 05 minutes
   <draft-chowdhury-dhc-bcmcv6-option-00>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCP Option for Configuring IPv6-over-IPv4 Tunnels S. Daniel Park   05 minutes
   <draft-daniel-dhc-ipv6in4-opt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

Configured Tunnel End-Point Config. using DHCPv4   S. Daniel Park   05 minutes
   <draft-daniel-dhc-dhcpv4-tep-conf>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCP Option for Home Agent Discovery in MIPv6      Heejin Jang      05 minutes
   <draft-jang-dhc-haopt-00>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

IPv6 multicast address assignment with DHCPv6      Jerome Durand    20 minutes
   <draft-jdurand-assign-addr-ipv6-multicast-dhcpv6-00>
   Technical discussion

Renumbering Requirements for Stateless DHCPv6      <TBD>            15 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-stateless-dhcpv6-renumbering>
   Ready for WG last call?

Lifetime Option for DHCPv6                         <TBD>            15 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-lifetime>
   Ready for WG last call (depending on status of 'Renumbering Requirements')?

IPv4 and IPv6 Dual-Stack Issues for DHCPv6         <TBD>            30 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dual-stack>
   Ready for WG last call?

Issues in DHCPv6 authentication                    Jinmei Tatuya    15 minutes
   Technical discussion
                                                                    -----------
                                                                    140 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg