Subject: [dhcwg] new ID submitted

From: "Kuntal Chowdhury" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 11:01:36 -0400

Hello all,

We submitted a draft defining Broadcast and Multicast Service Controller
IPv6 address and domain name options. The draft is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-dhc-bcmcv6-option-00.txt

The abstract is as follows:

Abstract

   This document defines new options for Broadcast and Multicast Service
   controller discovery in an IP network.  Broadcast and Multicast
   service over 3G wireless networks are being developed at the time of
   writing this document.  Users of this service interact with a
   controller in the network to derive informations that are required to
   receive broadcast service.  Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol can
   be used to configure the controller IPv6 addresses in the user's
   devices.  This document defines the related options and option codes. 

We appreciate your review and comment on the proposed options.

Regards,
Kuntal

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg