Subject: [dhcwg] Tentative agenda for dhc WG meeting at IETF 61

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:08:09 -0400

Here's a first draft agenda for the dhc WG meeting at IETF 61.

- Ralph

                           DHC WG agenda - IETF 61
                       0900 Mon 2004-11-08 (tentative)
                      (Last revised 10/10/2004 08:05 AM)
                      ----------------------------------

Administrivia                                      Ralph Droms      10 minutes
   Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe
   Request for milestones for dhc WG drafts

DNS zone suffix option for DHCPv6                  Renxiang Yan     10 minutes
   <draft-yan-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-dnszone>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

Reclassifying DHCPv4 Options                       TBD              10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-reclassify-options>
   How to implement the process after RFC is published?

DHCP Authentication via EAP                        Mark Stapp       10 minutes
   Technical discussion

Lifetime Option for DHCPv6                         Stig Venaas      10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-lifetime>
   Ready for WG last call?

DHCP-DNS interaction                               Bernie Volz      30 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-fqdn>
   <draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option>
   <draft-ietf-dhc-ddns-resolution>
   Technical discussion
                                                                    -----------
                                                                     80 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg