Subject: [dhcwg] Mobile Ipv6 bootstrap issue

From: "DENG, HUI -HCHIBJ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:47:14 +0800

Hi, all

As I promised in IETF 61th meeting, 

here I would not like to say that it is not good using DHCP to transform
Mobile IPv6 bootstrap information, 

but it does that many bootstrap proposals existed in MIP6 WG
and some of them Might also influence 3GPP2in the future.

Please reference the following:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-mip6-boot-arch-dhcp-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jee-mip6-bootstrap-pana-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-mip6-bootstrapping-pana-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-mip6-bootstrap-radius-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-mip6-bootstrap-bcf-00.txt

-Hui

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:06:48 -0800

> and some of them Might also influence 3GPP2in the future.

The latest 3GPP2 architecture is already using DHCP to deliver MIP6
bootstrapping information to mobiles.

Alper