Subject: Scheduling for DHC WG meeting in London

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 11:08:33 -0400

I'm about to schedule the DHC WG meeting in London.  Please let me know of 
any conflicts you'd like to avoid.

I intentionally used the singular "meeting"; I expect that the work and the 
bulk of the remaining discussion on the DHCPv6 spec will be completed 
before we go to London and we won't need a separate WG slot for DHCPv6.

If you have DHC WG agenda items, please get them to me as soon as possible.

The new DHC WG mailing list (which will replace the existing dhcp-v4 and 
dhcp-v6 lists) will be ready within the next day or two.  I'll post an 
announcement (and test message) when it is in place.

- Ralph

---

From: "Barr Hibbs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 08:59:10 -0700

I'd like to avoid conflicts with DNS-EXT, IDN, and SNMPCONF if possible, and
hope we can schedule early in the week.

--Barr

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
> Behalf Of Ralph Droms
> Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 08:09
> To: DHCPv6 discussion list
> Subject: Scheduling for DHC WG meeting in London
>
>