Subject: [dhcwg] draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-20

From: Jason Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:35:43 +0100

Good afternoon...

Having breathlessly rushed to download and print off the lovely draft 20
of your DHCPv6 specification, I can't help noticing it seems to be short a
change log - was there a reason for this? 

Thanks.

-- 
	                                   [email-masked]

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:00:56 -0400

The consensus was that including the change log in the doc was confusing to 
the ever-growing group of new readers.  I do have a list of issues that the 
new draft addresses, which is based on the list of issues we developed at 
the DHC WG meeting in London...

- Ralph

>change log - was there a reason for this?

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg