Subject: [dhcwg] draft-levkowetz-dhc-mip-fa-00.txt

From: "Henrik Levkowetz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 20:04:35 +0100

Hello,

	I've submitted a draft named draft-levkowetz-dhc-mip-fa-00.txt
on the subject of announcing Mobile-IP Foreign Agents through a DHCP
option.

	Until it's officially announced, it's available for your peruse at
http://www.levkowetz.com/pub/id/draft-levkowetz-dhc-mip-fa-00.txt

	It is a tiny draft, not too onerous to read. I would appreciate
feedback.

	Best regards,
		Henrik

-- 

Henrik Levkowetz +46708321608 [email-masked] www.ipunplugged.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Natural laws have no pity. 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg