Subject: [dhcwg] Request for agenda items, dhc WG meeting in SF

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:35:45 -0500

If you have an agenda item for the dhc WG meeting in SF, please send me a 
request including the topic, relevant drafts and estimated time.

Here is the latest draft agenda:

                            DHC WG agenda - IETF 56
                        (Last revised 2/21/03 12:00)
                        ------------------------------

Administrivia; agenda bashing; WG progress report  Ralph Droms      5 minutes

Review of new charter; request for milestones      Ralph Droms     10 minutes

RFC 3118 review team report                        Bernie Volz     10 minutes

Option code recovery                               Ralph Droms      5 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-unused-optioncodes-00.txt>

Option code extensions                             Bernie Volz     10 minutes

Authentication of relay agent options              John Schnizlein 10 minutes

Review of DHCP RFCs                                Barr Hibbs      10 minutes
                                                                    ----------
Total                                                              60 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg