Subject: [dhcwg] WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-suboptions-kdc-serveraddress-03.txt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 05:43:43 -0500

This message announces a WG last call on "KDC Server Address Sub-option"
<draft-ietf-dhc-suboptions-kdc-serveraddress-03.txt>.  The last call will
conclude on Friday, 4/18.

Note that this is a second last call, because there was insufficient
response to the first last call to conclude that the WG supports
progressing this document to Proposed Standard.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance
of the document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment,
so that support for the document can be assessed.

There was one comment during the earlier last call, which is archived
at https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/dhcwg/current/msg01968.html

draft-ietf-dhc-suboptions-kdc-serveraddress-03.txt describes a new
sub-option of the CableLabs Client Configuration (CCC) DHCP option, which
provides the IP address(es) of one or more Key Distribution Center (KDC)
servers.  This document is being considered for Proposed Standard as an
extension to the CCC option, and is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-suboptions-kdc-serveraddress-03.txt

- Ralph Droms

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg