Subject: [dhcwg] WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-failover-12.txt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:24:27 -0400

This message announces a WG last call on "DHCP Failover Protocol"
<draft-ietf-dhc-failover-12.txt>.  The last call will conclude on
Friday, May 9.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.

draft-ietf-dhc-failover-12.txt defines a protocol to provide
synchronization between two DHCP servers.  The DHCP specification [RFC
2131] allows for multiple servers to be operating on a single network.
For a deployment with multiple servers to work reliably, 
cooperating primary and secondary servers must be synchronized to
maintain a consistent database of the lease information.  This
document is being considered for Proposed Standard, and is available
as http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-failover-12.txt

- Ralph Droms

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg