Subject: [dhcwg] Reminder! dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-vendor-01

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:42:00 -0400

This message is a reminder of the WG last call on "Vendor-Identifying Vendor
Options for DHCPv4" <draft-ietf-dhc-vendor-01>.  The last call will conclude
at 5PM on 4/16/04.

There has been one response to the last call.  Although the document will be
revised and go through another WG last call, respond now if you have
additional comments, so all of the necessary revisions can be made at once.

- Ralph Droms

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "Bernie Volz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:09:54 -0400

I support this draft moving forward.

Back at the end of February, I had posted
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/dhcwg/current/msg03177.
html but as there was no interest in this, I remove that suggestion.

- Bernie

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Ralph Droms
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 11:42 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [dhcwg] Reminder! dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-vendor-01

This message is a reminder of the WG last call on "Vendor-Identifying
Vendor Options for DHCPv4" <draft-ietf-dhc-vendor-01>.  The last call
will conclude at 5PM on 4/16/04.

There has been one response to the last call.  Although the document
will be revised and go through another WG last call, respond now if you
have additional comments, so all of the necessary revisions can be made
at once.

- Ralph Droms