Subject: [dhcwg] Broken link in www.dhcp.org

From: Roy at SEVENtwentyfour<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:59:02 -0400

There appears to be a problem on this page of your site.

    On page http://www.dhcp.org/
    the link to http://www.dhcp.org/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-XX-00.txt
    gives the error: Not found.

As recommended by the Robot Guidelines, this email is to explain 
our robot's visit to your site, and to let you know about one of 
the problems we found. We don't store or publish the content of 
your pages, but rather use the link information to update our map 
of the World Wide Web.

Are these reports helpful? I'd love some feedback. If you prefer 
not to receive these occasional error notices please let me know.

Roy Bryant

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Roy Bryant, [email-masked]
 President
 SEVENtwentyfour Inc.
 http://www.seventwentyfour.com
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg