Subject: [dhcwg] New Drafts - draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-subid-00 & draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-remoteid-00

From: "Bernie Volz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:18:15 -0500

I've written 2 new individual submissions:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-subid-00.txt

Abstract

   This memo defines a new Relay Agent Subscriber-ID option for the
   Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6).  The option
   allows a DHCPv6 relay agent to associate a stable "Subscriber-ID"
   with DHCPv6 client messages in a way that is independent of the
   client and of the underlying physical network infrastructure.

And

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-remoteid-00.txt

   This memo defines a new Relay Agent Remote-ID option for the Dynamic
   Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6).  This option is the
   DHCPv6 equivalent for the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for
   IPv4 (DHCPv4) Relay Agent Option's Remote-ID suboption as specified
   in RFC 3046.

Please take a look at them and provide comments. I'd like to request these
to become DHC WG work items.

- Bernie

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernie Volz [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 11:41 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Please publish draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-subid-00 &
draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-remoteid-00

Hello:

Please publish the attached two drafts. You may also obtain these drafts
over the web at:

http://home.metrocast.net/~volz/draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-remoteid-00.txt
http://home.metrocast.net/~volz/draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-subid-00.txt

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays & New Year!

- Bernie Volz

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg