Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-lifetime

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:14:58 -0500

This message announces a WG last call on "Information Refresh Time
Option for DHCPv6" <draft-ietf-dhc-lifetime-02.txt>.  The last call
will conclude at 1700EST, 2005-01-07.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.

"Information Refresh Time Option for DHCPv6" describes a DHCPv6 option
for specifying an upper bound for how long a client should wait before
refreshing information retrieved from DHCPv6.  It is used with
stateless DHCPv6 as there are no addresses or other entities with
lifetimes that can tell the client when to contact the DHCPv6 server
to refresh its configuration..  This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-lifetime-02.txt

- Ralph Droms 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg