Subject: [dhcwg] Updated draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-08.txt submitted

From: "Bernie Volz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:05:31 -0500

Hi:

I've just submitted a revised version of the DHCPv4 Client FQDN option
(presently available at
ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/volz/draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-08.txt).

Thanks to all those that provided comments regarding this draft over the
past several weeks, especially Olafur.

This draft has significant revisions in section 3, 4, and 5 (used to be
sections 4, 5, and 6). I would appreciate it if you could give those
sections a careful read and make sure I properly captured the existing
behavior as I don't want to redefine implemented behavior (as there are many
clients and servers that already support this option).

In January I will submit an updated DHCPv6 Client FQDN draft.

Thanks much and Happy Holidays!

- Bernie

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg