Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-vendor-suboption

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:10:51 -0500

This message announces a WG last call on "Vendor-Specific Information
Suboption for the DHCP Relay Agent Option"
<draft-ietf-dhc-vendor-suboption-00.txt>.  The last call will
conclude at 1700 EST, 2005-01-07.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.

"Vendor-Specific Information Suboption for the DHCP Relay Agent Option"
defines a new Vendor-Specific Information suboption for the Dynamic Host
Configuration Protocol's (DHCP) relay agent information
option. The suboption allows a DHCP relay agent to include
vendor-specific information in DHCP messages it forwards, as
configured by its administrator.  This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-vendor-suboption-00.txt

- Ralph Droms

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg