Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-fqdn

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:24:53 -0500

This message announces a WG last call on "The DHCPv6 Client FQDN Option"
<draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-fqdn-00.txt>.  The last call will conclude at
1700EST, 2005-01-07.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.

"The DHCPv6 Client FQDN Option" specifies a new DHCPv6, option which
can be used to exchange information about a DHCPv6 client's
fully-qualified domain name and about responsibility for updating DNS
RRs related to the client's address assignments..  This draft is
available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-fqdn-00.txt

Note: the comment posted to the dhc WG mailing list by Jyrki Soini on
2004-12-17 about this draft will be considered as a "last call"
comment.

- Ralph Droms 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg