Subject: [dhcwg] draft-ietf-dhc-lifetime to WG last call

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:43:53 -0500

There was consensus at the dhc WG meeting in DC to take:

draft-ietf-dhc-lifetime-02.txt

to WG last call.  Here are the notes about the discussion of this draft at
the WG meeting:

   Venaas gave an update about the draft, which has been previously
   discussed by the WG.  The title of the specification has been
   changed to "Information Refresh Time Option for DHCPv6" as the
   option controls when a client contacts the DHCP server, but does not
   cause previously obtained information to expire in any way.  Some
   minor issues were raised about max and min values for lifetime which
   will be discussed on WG mailing list.  Pending that discussion,
   there was consensus in room to go to WG last call.  Consensus to be
   confirmed on WG mailing list.

Any remaining discussion about the max and min values for the refresh time
(was "lifetime") can be carried on during the WG last call.  If there are no
objections posted to the WG mailing list, I will start a WG last call for
this draft on 2004-12-17.

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg