Subject: [dhcwg] draft-madanapalli-dhcpv6-anycast to WG last call

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:03:14 -0500

There was consensus at the dhc WG meeting in DC to accept:

draft-madanapalli-dhcpv6-anycast-00.txt

as a WG work item.  Here are the notes about the discussion of this draft at
the WG meeting:

   Madanapalli presented summary of the draft.  Ted Lemon pointed out
   that the slides were somewhat different from the text in
   "draft-madanapalli-dhcpv6-anycast", and that the second part of the
   specification (in which the services are classified) begins to look
   a lot like SLP.  Droms suggested the draft might be spit into two
   pieces: one for assignment and one for service classification.
   There was consensus in the room to accept the draft as a WG work
   item; the consensus will be confirmed on WG mailing list.

If there are no objections posted to the WG mailing list, the WG will accept
a revised version of the draft as a WG work item.

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg