Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-subid-00.txt>

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:25:45 +0200

This message announces a WG last call on "DHCPv6 Relay Agent
Subscriber-ID Option" <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-subid-00.txt>.
The last call will conclude at 1700 EST (USA) on 2005-07-20.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support
acceptance of the document without change, respond with a
simple acknowledgment, so that support for the document can
be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not represent positive
support.  If there is no expression of support for
acceptance during the WG last call, the document will not be
advanced to the IESG.

The draft draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-subid-00.txt defines a new
Relay Agent Subscriber-ID option for DHCPv6.  The option
allows a DHCPv6 relay agent to associate a stable
"Subscriber-ID" with DHCPv6 client messages in a way that is
independent of the client and of the underlying physical
network infrastructure.  The draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-subid-00.txt

Stig Venaas

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:04:18 +0200

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-subid-00.txt has passed wg last call and
will be submitted to the IESG. There were several people in
support of acceptance and no changes were asked for. There were
none against.

Stig