Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG meeting agenda

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:26:50 -0400

Here's the latest revision of the agenda...

                          DHC WG agenda - IETF 63
                         1030-1230 04/08/05 (Thu)
                   (Last revised 07/26/2005 16:11:43 ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                      R. Droms         10 minutes
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe
  Request for milestones for dhc WG drafts

DHCP Option for Proxy Server Configuration         M. Alexander     10 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-proxyserver-opt-02.txt>
  Review revised draft

Merging of data from DHCP4 and DHCPv6              Chown/Venaas     10 minutes
  <draft-venaas-dhc-dual-stack-merge>
  Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCPv6 Default Address Selection Policy option     T. Fujisaki      10 minutes
  <draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-00.txt>
  Accept as dhc WG work item?

Zone Suffix Option for DHCPv6                      R. Yan           10 minutes
  <draft-yan-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-dnszone-02.txt>
  Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCP Option for CLF/NASS                           L. Jun           10 minutes
  <draft-lijun-dhc-clf-nass-option-00.txt>
  Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCPv4 option for PANA Authentication Agents       Suraj Kumar      10 minutes
  <draft-suraj-dhcpv4-paa-option-00.txt>
  Accept as dhc WG work item?

TAHI DHCPv6 test tool                              Nobumichi Ozoe   05 minutes

Status report on option code registration          B. Volz          10 minutes

Review of RA M/O bits discussion                   S. D. Park       10 minutes

DHCPv6<->DNA interaction                           R. Droms         10 minutes

Route Injection for DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation       R. Droms         10 minutes
                                                                   -----------
                                                                   115 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg