Subject: [dhcwg] NOTICE - dhc WG last call expires on <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-subid-00.txt>

From: "Bernie Volz \(volz\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:35:18 -0400

There have been *NO* comments (either in favor or not) of this draft. It
is a very short draft!

As the WG last call expires at 1700 EST (USA) on 2005-07-20, please
respond!

Thanks.

- Bernie

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Stig Venaas
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 3:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ralph Droms (rdroms)
Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on
<draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-subid-00.txt>

This message announces a WG last call on "DHCPv6 Relay Agent
Subscriber-ID Option" <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-subid-00.txt>.
The last call will conclude at 1700 EST (USA) on 2005-07-20.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support
acceptance of the document without change, respond with a
simple acknowledgment, so that support for the document can
be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not represent positive
support.  If there is no expression of support for
acceptance during the WG last call, the document will not be
advanced to the IESG.

The draft draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-subid-00.txt defines a new
Relay Agent Subscriber-ID option for DHCPv6.  The option
allows a DHCPv6 relay agent to associate a stable
"Subscriber-ID" with DHCPv6 client messages in a way that is
independent of the client and of the underlying physical
network infrastructure.  The draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-subid-00.txt

Stig Venaas

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 05:51:54 +0900

Er, thanks for the reminder.   Yes, we need this draft to happen.    
Remote ID functionality is very useful.   Apologies for not  
responding sooner.