Subject: [dhcwg] NEW!! Internet Area Mailing List

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 23:41:45 -0400

[This message is bcc:ed to all INT area WGs, the IESG and the IAB.]

Hi All,

We have created an Internet Area mailing list -- [email-masked]. 
This list will be used to announce Internet area BOFs, to discuss 
Internet area WG charter updates and to discuss other issues related 
to the Internet Area, as they arise -- such as whether we should hold 
an Internet area meeting in Paris.

If you wish to join the list, you can do so at:

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area

The archives should be available at:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/int-area/index.html

(Hopefully this will be the first message in the archive).

If you are interested in issues concerning the overall structure or 
scope of the Internet area and/or are interested in influencing how 
the Internet area is managed, I hope you will join this list.

Thanks,
Margaret

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg