Subject: [dhcwg] FW: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 68th IETF Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:17:03 -0500

------ Forwarded Message
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:00:02 -0500
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 68th IETF  Meeting
in Prague, Czech Republic

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 68th
IETF Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic:

February 26th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00)
Internet-Draft Submissions

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
February 26th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday,
February 19th at 9:00 AM ET.

March 5th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted
by Monday, March 5th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts
directory or announced until on or after Monday, March 19th at 9:00
AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until
the last minute to submit.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 68th IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_68.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

------ End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg