Subject: [dhcwg] FW: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 68th IETF Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:21:08 -0500

WG members - if you plan to submit a -00 dhc WG draft for IETF 68, please
let us know as soon as possible so we can pre-approve publication of those
drafts.

- Ralph

------ Forwarded Message
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:00:02 -0500
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 68th IETF
Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

In order to expedite the processing of the many version -00 I-Ds that
the Secretariat receives before an IETF meeting, we ask that you
please notify the Secretariat prior to the initial submission cutoff
date of all version -00 I-Ds that you expect to approve for posting as
WG documents.  Please send the filenames of your approved -00 I-Ds to
[email-masked].  We would appreciate receiving your list of
approved drafts five (5) business days prior to the cutoff date for -00
submissions, or by Monday, February 19th at 9:00 AM ET for the 68th IETF
Meeting.  Please include the word "Approved I-Ds" in the "Subject"
field.  This procedure will help to ensure that version -00 I-Ds are
posted in a timely manner, allowing more time for review by the public.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

The Internet-Drafts Administrator

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 68th IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_68.html.

------ End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg