Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:51:05 -0500

This message announces a WG last call on "DHCPv6 Leasequery"
<draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery-01.txt>.  The last call will
conclude at 1700EST, Mon, 2007-02-05.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.  If there is no expression of support for
acceptance during the WG last call, the document will not be advanced
to the IESG.

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery specifies leasequery for the Dynamic
Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) which can be used as a
means to obtain lease information about DHCPv6 clients from a DHCPv6
server.  draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery specifies the scope of data
that can be retrieved as well as both DHCPv6 leasequery requestor and
server behavior.  draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery extends DHCPv6.
This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery-01.txt

- Stig Venaas, Ralph Droms
  dhc WG chairs

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Kim Kinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:24:33 -0500

I approve moving this draft forward without change
and advancing it to the IESG.

Thanks -- Kim Kinnear

---

From: Mark Stapp <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:33:06 -0800

I support the acceptance of this draft.

-- Mark

---

From: "David W. Hankins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:28:21 -0800

> support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not

I support moving this document forward without change (not even
editorial ones!).

Also, 'leasequery' nets only DHCP-related hits on google, and no
hits anywhere on Verisign's website.  But of course they could roll
something out between now and the IESG's review...

-- 
David W. Hankins	"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer		you'll just have to do it again."
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.	-- Jack T. Hankins
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "Bernie Volz \(volz\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 13:39:06 -0500

Well, for what it is worth (as a co-author), I also approve.

I agree with David's comment regarding "As matter of fact".

Regarding his other comment on the references, those will be reworked by
the rfc-editor anyway -- so not sure it is necesssary.

- Bernie 

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Droms (rdroms) 
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 10:43 AM
To: dhcwg
Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ero

This message announces a WG last call on "DHCPv6 Relay Agent Echo
Request Option" <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ero-00.txt>.  The last call
will conclude at 1700EST, Mon, 2007-02-05.

Please respond to this WG g
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Errors-To: [email-masked]

For what it is worth (as a co-author), I also approve moving this
forward.

- Bernie 

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Droms (rdroms) 
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 10:51 AM
To: dhcwg
Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery-01.
txt

last call.  If you support acceptance of the

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ero-00.txt defines a Relay Agent Echo Request
option for the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6).
The option allows a DHCPv6 relay agent to request a list of relay
agent options that the server echoes back to the relay agent..  This
draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ero-00.txt

- Ralph Droms

---

From: "Bernie Volz \(volz\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 13:39:06 -0500

- Bernie