Subject: RE: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:07:00 -0500

I approve.

-- Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Droms [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 10:43 AM
To: dhcwg
Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ero

This message announces a WG last call on "DHCPv6 Relay Agent Echo
Request Option" <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ero-00.txt>.  The last call will
conclude at 1700EST, Mon, 2007-02-05.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.  If there is no expression of support for
acceptance during the WG last call, the document will not be advanced to
the IESG.

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ero-00.txt defines a Relay Agent Echo Request
option for the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6).
The option allows a DHCPv6 relay agent to request a list of relay agent
options that the server echoes back to the relay agent..  This draft is
available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ero-00.txt

- Ralph Droms 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:07:00 -0500

I approve.

-- Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Droms [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 10:51 AM
To: dhcwg
Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery

This message announces a WG last call on "DHCPv6 Leasequery"
<draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery-01.txt>.  The last call will conclude
at 1700EST, Mon, 2007-02-05.

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery specifies leasequery for the Dynamic
Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) which can be used as a
means to obtain lease information about DHCPv6 clients from a DHCPv6
server.  draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery specifies the scope of data
that can be retrieved as well as both DHCPv6 leasequery requestor and
server behavior.  draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery extends DHCPv6. This
draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery-01.
txt

- Stig Venaas, Ralph Droms
  dhc WG chairs

[email-masked]>
From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
To: "dhcwg" <[email-masked]>

I approve.

-- Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Droms [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 10:51 AM
To: dhcwg
Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery

This message announces a WG last call on "DHCPv6 Leasequery"
<draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery-01.txt>.  The last call will conclude
at 1700EST, Mon, 2007-02-05.

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery specifies leasequery for the Dynamic
Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) which can be used as a
means to obtain lease information about DHCPv6 clients from a DHCPv6
server.  draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery specifies the scope of data
that can be retrieved as well as both DHCPv6 leasequery requestor and
server behavior.  draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery extends DHCPv6. This
draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery-01.
txt

- Stig Venaas, Ralph Droms
  dhc WG chairs

---

From: "Brzozowski, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 08:57:18 -0500

I approve.

Thank you,

John 

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Droms [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 10:51 AM
To: dhcwg
Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery specifies leasequery for the Dynamic
Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) which can be used as a
means to obtain lease information about DHCPv6 clients from a DHCPv6
server.  draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery specifies the scope of data
that can be retrieved as well as both DHCPv6 leasequery requestor and
server behavior.  draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery extends DHCPv6.
This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery-01.
txt