Subject: [dhcwg] *DRAFT* agenda for IETF-68 dhc WG meeting

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:43:03 -0400

DHC WG DRAFT agenda - IETF 67
                        0900-1130 2007-03-21 (Wed)
                   (Last revised 2007-03-19 09:38 AM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Venaas/Droms     10 minutes
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

Draft last call and adoption announcements      Venaas/Droms     05 minutes

Reclassifying DHCPv4 Options - RFC 3942         B. Volz          10 minutes
  Progress report

Report from DHCPv6 interoperability test event  A. Durand        30 minutes

DHCPv6 RAAN Option                              B. Volz          20 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate-02>
  Address outstanding issues

Container Option for Server Configuration       R. Droms         10 minutes
  <draft-droms-dhc-container-opt-00>
  Initial discussion

DHCPv6 Vendor-specific Message                  B. Volz          10 minutes
  <draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-vendor-message-00>
  Initial discussion

Principles of Internet Host Configuration       D. Thaler        20 minutes
  <draft-aboba-ip-config-00>
  Review of IP configuration document

Authentication Extensions for the DHCP          R. Pruss         20 minutes
  <draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-00>
  Initial discussion
                                                                -----------
                                                                135 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg