Subject: [dhcwg] *DRAFT* agenda and request for presentation materials

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:05:14 -0400

Included below is the latest draft agenda for the dhc WG meeting in Prague.

Note that there are several new drafts that have not previously been
discussed by the WG.  Please read these drafts prior to the WG meeting in
preparation for discussion at the WG meeting.

If you are listed as a presenter, please send your presentation materials as
soon as possible to Stig and myself so we can post those materials to the
IETF WG meeting materials page,
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=68

- Ralph

-----

                          DHC WG agenda - IETF 67
                        0900-1130 2007-03-21 (Wed)
                   (Last revised 2007-03-12 02:58 PM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Venaas/Droms     10 minutes
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

Draft last call and adoption announcements      Venaas/Droms     05 minutes

Report from DHCPv6 interoperability test event  A. Durand        10 minutes

DHCPv6 RAAN Option                              B. Volz          20 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate-02>
  Address outstanding issues

Container Option for Server Configuration       R. Droms         10 minutes
  <draft-droms-dhc-container-opt-00>
  Initial discussion

DHCPv6 Vendor-specific Message                  B. Volz          10 minutes
  <draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-vendor-message-00.txt>
  Initial discussion

Principles of Internet Host Configuration       D. Thaler        20 minutes
  <draft-aboba-ip-config-00>
  Review of IP configuration document

Authentication Extensions for the DHCP          R. Pruss         20 minutes
  <draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-00>
  Initial discussion

Reclassifying DHCPv4 Options - RFC 3942         B. Volz          10 minutes
  Progress report
                                                                -----------
                                                                115 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:11:34 -0400

Presenters - if at all possible, please send your presentation in PDF
format.

- Ralph