Subject: Re: [dhcwg] *DRAFT* agenda for IETF-68 dhc WG meeting

From: "David W. Hankins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 14:05:20 -0800

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 10:29:36PM -0500, Ralph Droms wrote:
> Draft last call and adoption announcements      Venaas/Droms     10 minutes

I think one of the things we had trouble with last time is that
we were last-calling documents before they were presented (in at
least two cases), so we effectively did last calls twice for
some documents.

I would suggest either placing a second "drafts presented today
last call" slot at the end of the meeting, or moving the entire
thing to the end (which also gives people some time to think and
review during the meeting).

-- 
David W. Hankins	"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer		you'll just have to do it again."
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.	-- Jack T. Hankins
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg