Subject: [dhcwg] *DRAFT* agenda for IETF-68 dhc WG meeting and request for slides

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 07:29:24 -0500

The latest *DRAFT* agenda is included below.  There are several new drafts
for the WG to consider; be sure to read these drafts prior to the WG
meeting.  Comments about these drafts on the WG mailing list prior to the WG
meeting are encouraged.

For those on the agenda: To accommodate those who won't be able to attend,
send me your slides by this Friday, 3/9, so we can put them on the IETF
meeting website.  PDF is the preferred format.

Our usual scribe will not be attending in person, so we'll need volunteers
to take notes and act as Jabber scribe at the meeting.  Speak up now if
you're willing to volunteer and save us the inevitable, uncomfortable
silence that follows the "Who is willing to act as = scribe" question at the
WG meeting.

- Stig and Ralph

----- 
                          DHC WG agenda - IETF 67
                        0900-1130 2007-03-21 (Wed)
                   (Last revised 2007-03-03 09:06 AM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Venaas/Droms     10 minutes
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

Draft last call and adoption announcements      Venaas/Droms     05 minutes

Report from DHCPv6 interoperability test event  A. Durand        10 minutes

DHCPv6 RAAN Option                              B. Volz          20 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate-02>
  Address outstanding issues

Container Option for Server Configuration       R. Droms         10 minutes
  <draft-droms-dhc-container-opt-00>
  Initial discussion

DHCPv6 Vendor-specific Message                  B. Volz          10 minutes
  <draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-vendor-message-00.txt>
  Initial discussion

Principles of Internet Host Configuration       D. Thaler        15 minutes
  <draft-aboba-ip-config-00>
  Review of IP configuration document

Authentication Extensions for the DHCP          R. Pruss         10 minutes
  <draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-00>
  Initial discussion

Layer 2 Relay Agent                             P. Kurapati      15 minutes
  <draft-joshi-dhc-layer2-relay-agent-00>
  Initial discussion

Relay Chaining in DHCPv4                        P. Kurapati      15 minutes
  <draft-kurapati-dhc-relay-chaining-dhcpv4-00>
  Initial discussion

Reclassifying DHCPv4 Options - RFC 3942         B. Volz          10 minutes
  Progress report
                                                                -----------
                                                                130 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg