Subject: [dhcwg] *DRAFT* agenda for IETF-68 dhc WG meeting

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:59:31 -0500

DHC WG agenda - IETF 67
                        0900-1130 2007-03-21 (Wed)
                   (Last revised 2007-03-02 05:56 PM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Venaas/Droms     10 minutes
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

Draft last call and adoption announcements      Venaas/Droms     10 minutes

WG rechartering                                 Venaas/Droms     10 minutes

Container Option for Server Configuration       R. Droms         10 minutes
  <draft-droms-dhc-container-opt-00>
  Initial discussion

Report from DHCPv6 interoperability test event  A. Durand        10 minutes

Principles of Internet Host Configuration       D. Thaler        15 minutes
  <draft-aboba-ip-config-00>
  Review of IP configuration document

Authentication Extensions for the DHCP          R. Pruss         10 minutes
  <draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-00>
  Initial discussion

Layer 2 Relay Agent                             P. Kurapati      15 minutes
  <draft-joshi-dhc-layer2-relay-agent-00>
  Initial discussion

Relay Chaining in DHCPv4                        P. Kurapati      15 minutes
  <draft-kurapati-dhc-relay-chaining-dhcpv4-00>
  Initial discussion

DHCPv6 RAAN Option                              B. Volz          25 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate-02>
  Address outstanding issues

Reclassifying DHCPv4 Options - RFC 3942         B. Volz          10 minutes
  Progress report
                                                                -----------
                                                                140 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg