Subject: [dhcwg] Adopting draft-dhankins-dhcp-option-guidelines-01 as wg work item

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 10:10:07 +0200

There was consensus at the dhc wg meeting in Chicago to adopt
draft-dhankins-dhcp-option-guidelines-01 as a dhc wg work item.

If there are no objections posted to the wg mailing list, the
chairs will accept the draft as a wg work item on 2007-08-20.

Stig

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 07:37:06 +0200

> chairs will accept the draft as a wg work item on 2007-08-20.

As there have been no objections this draft is now a wg work item.
Dave, please resubmit it as draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-00,
or you may prefer draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp-option-guidelines-00?

Stig