Subject: [dhcwg] *DRAFT* WG agenda

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 13:11:22 -0500

Please contact Stig or me if we missed your request for an agenda  
slot or if you would like to get on the agenda.

- Ralph

=====

                        DHC WG DRAFT agenda - IETF 70
                         1300-1500 2007-12-04 (Tue)
                    (Last revised 2007-11-17 01:08 PM ET)
                    -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Venaas/Droms     10  
minutes
   Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

Draft last call and adoption announcements      Venaas/Droms     05  
minutes

RFC 3942 status update                          B. Volz          05  
minutes

Progressing two drafts under RFC 3942           R. Droms         10  
minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc-06>
   <draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-03>

DHCPv6 Bulk Leasequery                          M. Stapp         10  
minutes
   <draft-stapp-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery-00>
   Initial discussion

Layer 2 Relay Agent Information                 B. Joshi         20  
minutes
   <draft-joshi-dhc-l2ra-00>
   Followup discussion of revised draft

NTP Options for DHCPv6                          B. Lourdelet     05  
minutes
   <draft-gayraud-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-00>
   Initial discussion and input to ntp WG

Service Identfiers List Option for DHCPv6       H. Deng          10  
minutes
   <draft-deng-dhc-service-identifiers-00>
                                                                  
-----------
                                                                  75  
minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg