Subject: Re: [dhcwg] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-02

From: "Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:09:28 +0200

Hello,

During the presentation of this draft at the Dublin meeting, at least a
voice, expressed reservation about the option/suboption structure.

As the document is almost ready for last call from an NTP perspective,
I'd be happy to get the DHCP working group feedback as early as
possible.

Regards

Benoit

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 4:09 PM
To: Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel)
Cc: Richard Gayraud (rgayraud)
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-02 

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-02.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Benoit Lourdelet and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Network Time Protocol (NTP) Server Option for DHCPv6
Creation_date:	 2008-07-11
WG ID:		 ntp
Number_of_pages: 11

Abstract:
The NTP Server Option for DHCPv6 provides NTP (Network Time Protocol
version 4) configuration information to DHCPv6 hosts.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Danny Mayer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:53:17 -0400

> I'd be happy to get the DHCP working group feedback as early as

My main objection right now is the introductory paragraph is incorrect 
and needs to be changed. I'd also like to add a key suboption to allow 
for the distribution of autokey keys or symmetric keys.

Unfortunately my time has been so tight (no pun intended) that I haven't 
had time to do a review and make recommendations. That would be next 
week at the earliest.

Danny
> ntpwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.ntp.org/mailman/listinfo/ntpwg
>