Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Prefix Exclude Option for DHCPv6-based Prefix Delegation
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-01-11

This specification defines an optional mechanism to allow exclusion
of one specific prefix from a delegated prefix set when using DHCPv6-
based prefix delegation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.