Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action:draft-bpw-pcp-dhcp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 00:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCP and DHCPv6 Options for the Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bpw-pcp-dhcp-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-04-27

This document specifies DHCP (IPv4 and IPv6) options to configure
hosts with Port Control Protocol (PCP) Server addresses.  The use of
IPv4 DHCP or DHCPv6 depends on the PCP deployment scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bpw-pcp-dhcp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt