Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 02:55:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Secure DHCPv6 Using CGAs
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Sean Shen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-06-16

   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) enables
   DHCP servers to pass configuration parameters. It offers
   configuration flexibility. If not secured, DHCPv6 is vulnerable to
   various attacks, particularly fake attack. This document analyzes the
   security issues of DHCPv6 and specifies security mechanisms, mainly
   using CGAs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-03.txt