Subject: [dhcwg] 答复: Re: [DHC] A request to present two drafts in DHC, IETF82

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:58:58 +0800

Dear Ted:

Firstly, thanks for your reply. 

I request a slot (about 30min) to present the drafts. 

For your reference, the draft 00-version can be reviewed in 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-liu-dhc-3gpp-option-00.txt and 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-liu-dhc-ho-00.txt

Please consider my request.

In additionally, please feel free for comments.

Thanks!

Ted Lemon <[email-masked]> 
2011-10-20 00:10

收件人
"<[email-masked]> " <[email-masked]>
抄送
John Jason Brzozowski <[email-masked]>
主题
Re: [DHC] A request to present two drafts in DHC, IETF82

On Oct 19, 2011, at 3:31 AM, <[email-masked]>
 wrote:
I have presented two drafts which are related to dhcp protocol applied in 
3GPP network scenario during the meeting. And I want to know when I can 
request slots for the drafts, please. 

You are welcome to present, however I strongly encourage you to begin 
discussion on the mailing list now so that people know what you are going 
to present and whether to prepare.

Also, please tell us which drafts and who the authors are.   Thanks!

(BTW, this encouragement goes for other presenters as well.)

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.