Subject: [dhcwg] WG Last Call: draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-12.txt

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 13:21:26 -0400

This note announces the start of a two-week last call to determine
whether to send the following document to the IESG:

Title:           Kerberos Options for DHCPv6
Filename:        draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-12.txt
Intended Status: Standards Track(*)

   This document defines new four options of Dynamic Host Configuration
   Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) to carry a set of configuration
   information related to the Kerberos protocol [RFC4120].

(*) Note that the current version of the draft says "Informational", but
during discussion leading up to this WGLC, I think Ted and I both agreed
that standards track is more appropriate.  If anyone has an objection to
this, please speak up.

This document is a product of the Kerberos working group, but since it
defines a DHCPv6 option, review is also required in DHC.  As a result,
we are running this Last Call simultaneously in both working groups.  We
request that any comments be sent to both <[email-masked]> and
<[email-masked]>.

This last call will expire at 23:59 EDT on Monday, Oct 17, 2011.

The file can be obtained via

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-12.txt	

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   Co-Chair, IETF Kerberos Working Group
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:37:02 -0400

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-12.txt	

So far I've seen no comments on this WGLC from either working group.
Since this document has been in WGLC before and the changes since then
have been discussed (if briefly) on the mailing list, I will take
silence to mean that the Kerberos WG is OK with the updated document.
Of course, I cannot speak for the DHC chairs.

-- Jeff

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 17:48:17 +0000

On Oct 12, 2011, at 12:37 PM, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
Of course, I cannot speak for the DHC chairs.

Let me give it a last read before we say it's done.   I think nobody read it, so I'm not comfortable just signing off on it, but it's not fair to you guys to make you wait.