Subject: [dhcwg] IETF 82 Agenda

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 20:34:18 +0000

I just uploaded the agenda, which is quite short.   I think I must have missed some submissions, but I can't find them.   If you think you're on the agenda, please check.

Thanks!

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/agenda/dhc.html

---

From: Tomasz Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 22:01:20 +0100

On 11-11-02 21:34, Ted Lemon wrote:
> I just uploaded the agenda, which is quite short.   I think I must have
> missed some submissions, but I can't find them.   If you think you're on
> the agenda, please check.
> 
> Thanks!
> 
Ted,
I can present following things. Please add them to the agenda, if you
believe they are worthy topics for discussion.

1. Post-WGLC status of Redundancy Considerations draft
Not sure if that presentation is required. Changes are rather editorial,
with one substantial clarification.
Draft: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-02
Time slot: 5 minutes

2. DHCPv6 suboptions clarification draft.
Draft: draft-mrugalski-dhc-dhcpv6-suboptions-02
There was strong support that this clarification draft is needed.
Unfortunately, there's no concensus on how proceed with this. This
presentation will be a summary of current opinions and a request for
guideance regarding next steps.
Time slot: 5 minutes

3. DHCPv6 route options draft.
Draft: draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-option-03
I'd like to summarize WGLC that is in progress in MIF and will conclude
before Taipei. In particular, I'd like to discuss author's proposal
regarding DHCP preference over RA. It was presented in DHC already, but
routing configuration is an important topic, so I'd like to present it
once more.
Time slot: 5 minutes

Cheers,
Tomek

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 22:38:19 +0000

These all look like good items for review/discussion.   Present them in the way that makes the most sense to you—I don't personally mind non-powerpoint agenda items.   :)