Subject: [dhcwg] FW: New Version Notification for draft-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options-00.txt

From: Srinivasa Rao Nalluri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 16:16:57 +0000

Hi,

Followed by adoption , I have uploaded draft as 
draft-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options-00

All comments received so far addressed.

With Regards
Srinivasa rao Nalluri

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 9:38 PM
To: Srinivasa Rao Nalluri; Srinivasa Rao Nalluri
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Srinivas Rao Nalluri and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Name:		draft-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options
Revision:	00
Title:		DHCPv6 Options for LWM2M bootstrap information
Document date:	2017-08-18
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		10
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options-00

Abstract:
   This document defines Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol and Dynamic
   Host Configuration Protocol version 6 (DHCPv6) Options for LWM2M
   client bootstrap information, which are used to carry Uniform
   Resource Locater of LWM2M bootstrap server and certificate that
   validates the public key presented by server.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission 
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat