Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 15:33:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Generalized UDP Source Port for DHCP Relay
        Authors         : Naiming Shen
                          Enke Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-08-28

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension to the DHCP protocols that allows
   a relay agent to receive packets from a server or an upstream relay
   agent on any UDP port, not just the default port 67 for IPv4 or
   default port 547 for IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Naiming Shen (naiming)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 22:49:46 +0000

Hi dhc working group,

We have updated the relay-port draft in response to Ralf’s review,
and thanks to Ted Lemon who supplied majority of the change text.
This is to deal with a cosmetic issue of understanding why we include
the port-number in the IPv6 relay chain.

Please review and comment.
thanks.
- Naiming

> On Aug 28, 2017, at 3:33 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt