Subject: [dhcwg] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-dhc-rfc3315bis-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 08:12:12 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dhc-rfc3315bis-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-rfc3315bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for adding setion 14.1.!

---

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 01:28:20 +0100

> draft-ietf-dhc-rfc3315bis-10: No Objection
Hi Mirja,
Thanks for your review and your positive ballot. Yes, client rate
limiting is a good addition. If only there was a way to force
implementers to actually implement it...

Tomek