Subject: [Dime] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Home Agent to Diameter Server Interaction
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-12.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2008-09-23

Mobile IPv6 deployments may want to bootstrap their operations
dynamically based on an interaction between the Home Agent and the
Diameter server of the Mobile Service Provider (MSP).  This document
specifies the interaction between a Mobile IP Home Agent and that
Diameter server.

Several different mechanisms for authenticating a Mobile Node are
supported.  The usage of the Internet Key Exchange v2 (IKEv2)
protocol allows different mechanisms, such as the Extensible
Authentication Protocol (EAP), certificates and pre-shared secrets to
be used.  Furthermore, another method makes use of the Mobile IPv6
Authentication Protocol.  In addition to authentication and
authorization, the configuration of Mobile IPv6 specific parameters
and accounting is specified in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Frank Xia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:06:43 -0500

Hi Jouni

Please check section "6.7.  MIP-Careof-Address AVP".
The care of address is limited to IPv6.

However, it is possible to be IPv4 in DSMIPv6.

BR
Frank

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 11:30 AM
Subject: [Dime] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-12.txt

> implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 07:43:19 +0200

Hi Frank,

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Frank Xia [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: 25. syyskuuta 2008 2:07
> To: Korhonen, Jouni /TeliaSonera Finland Oyj
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Dime] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-12.txt
> 
> 
> Hi Jouni
> 

Good catch. Thanks.

Cheers,
	Jouni

> > This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and 
> Extensions 
> > Working Group of the IETF.
> >
> >
> > Title           : Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Home 
> Agent to Diameter 
> > Server Interaction