Subject: [Dime] Help with draft-dondeti-dime-erp-diameter needed!

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 22:56:16 +0200

We need persons with a Diameter background (and time) to help
Lakshminath to get this document quickly through DIME. 
Please drop me a mail in case you are interested. 

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 23:00:45 +0200

What is needed? I already posted a review of it ages ago but
that seemed to go to void..

Jouni

---

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 23:02:13 +0200

Hi Lakshminath, 

Did you see the review comments by Jouni? 

Ciao
Hannes

>-----Original Message-----
>From: ext Jouni Korhonen [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>Sent: 05 November, 2008 23:01
>To: Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
>Cc: [email-masked]
>Subject: Re: [Dime] Help with draft-dondeti-dime-erp-diameter needed!
>