Subject: [Dime] #3: Missing interface in figure 4

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 05:54:46 +0200

#3: Missing interface in figure 4
----------------------------------------------+-------------------------
----------------------------------------------+----
 Reporter:  lionel.morand@...                   |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                             |   Milestone:     
Component:  nat-control                       |     Version:     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call                   |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------------------+-------------------------
----------------------------------------------+----
 In the figure 4, the DNCA Manager is in the AAA server and the DNCA
Agent  is in the NAT. There is therefore an interface between the AAA
and the NAT  to support the DNC application. But this interface is not
illustrated in  the figure. It should be added.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/3>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>