Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] nat-control #8 (closed): editorials for dime-nat-control-03

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:16:02 -0000

#8: editorials for dime-nat-control-03

Changes (by shwethab@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Resolved in draft version 4

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jouni.nospam@…          |        Owner:  dime@…       
     Type:  enhancement             |       Status:  closed       
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:               
Component:  nat-control             |      Version:               
 Severity:  In WG Last Call         |   Resolution:  fixed        
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/8#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>