Subject: [Din] DINRG interim meeting logistics and draft agenda

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 10:55:58 +0100

Hi all,

We have put some logistics information for the interim meeting on 
Saturday on the DINRG Wiki:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/dinrg/wiki/WikiStart

(Also contains remote participation information)

The agenda is still evolving. Please let us know if you want to share 
ideas, research results etc.

For those of you who are planning to attend, please let us know (either 
by adding yourself to the attendees table in the Wiki or by notifying 
Melinda and me).

Looking forward so seeing you in San Diego,

Melinda and Dirk

---

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 08:02:08 -0800

Hi all,

We updated the agenda a bit (logistics and start time haven’t 
changed):

Time	Topic	Presenter	Duration
09:30	Welcome, Intro, Agenda Bashing	Melinda, Dirk	10 min
09:40	Secure Open Federation for the Internet of Everywhere	George 
Polyzos	30 min
10:10	Decentralized Computing Environments	Michal Krol	30 min
10:40	Break (no refreshments provided)		
11:10	KeyNet: A Secure, Distributed Public Key Management System	Sydney 
Li	30 min
11:40	Blockchain as an Audit-Able Communication Channel	Shigeya 
Suzuki	30 min
12:10	Distributed Name Rewriting	Christian Tschudin	20 min
12:30	Lunch (self-organized)		
14:00	NDSS DISS Workshop preview	Dirk	20 min
14:20	Decentralized Internet Infrastructure: Discussion on research 
scope, use cases, next steps	Melinda, Dirk	120 min
16:20	Summary, Wrap up, Next Steps	Melinda, Dirk	10 min
16:30	End of Meeting		

See you tomorrow,

Melinda and Dirk

On 14 Feb 2018, at 1:55, Dirk Kutscher wrote:

> For those of you who are planning to attend, please let us know 
> (either by adding yourself to the attendees table in the Wiki or by 
> notifying Melinda and me).
>
> _______________________________________________
> Din mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/din

---

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 07:44:57 -0800

Hi all,

To all presenters, please send us your presentation slides before the 
meeting (to make is easier for remote attendees to follow the meeting).

Thanks,
Melinda and Dirk

On 16 Feb 2018, at 8:02, Dirk Kutscher wrote:

> 11:10	KeyNet: A Secure, Distributed Public Key Management 
> System	Sydney Li	30 min

---

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 09:21:50 -0800

In case you have problems finding the meeting room: we are in the 
*Rousseau Suite* (there are multiple rooms called Rousseau-something).

Dirk

On 17 Feb 2018, at 7:44, Dirk Kutscher wrote:

>>> The agenda is still evolving. Please let us know if you want to 
>>> share ideas, research results etc.
>>>

---

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 09:37:33 -0800

Meeting starts within the next 5 min — we are optimizing the 
AV/projector setup.

Dirk

---

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 06:17:52 -0800

Thanks to everyone attending here in San Diego and remotely.

While we are working on the minutes, you can find all presentations 
material here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2018-dinrg-01/session/dinrg

Best regards,
Dirk

On 17 Feb 2018, at 9:37, Dirk Kutscher wrote:

>>> To all presenters, please send us your presentation slides before 
>>> the meeting (to make is easier for remote attendees to follow the 
>>> meeting).
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Melinda and Dirk
>>>
>>>>> (either by adding yourself to the attendees table in the Wiki or 
>>>>> by notifying Melinda and me).
>>>>>