Subject: WG Last Call: last two draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-* documents (fwd)

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:04:00 +0300 (EEST)

FYI;

Your oxen are being gutted and you're invited to the bloodfest.

In other words..

Feedback & Review is sought.  Please take a look at the apps IPv4 
survey document:
                                                                                                   
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-apps-03.txt

(Note, there are also other documents under different areas which cover 
many documents.)

Please send feedback.  In particular, it would be good to identify
specifications which have incorrect information, or specifications which
are not longer relevant and could be moved to historic (if someone
bothered to do that, but that's a different topic), or the like.

Pekka
 writing as v6ops co-chair

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:00:39 +0300 (EEST)
From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: WG Last Call: last two draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-* documents

Hi all,

This is a WG Last Call for comments on sending the following last two
"Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Standards" documents
to the IESG for consideration as Informational RFCs:

Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Application Area 
Standards
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-apps-03.txt

Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Internet Area 
Standards
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-int-02.txt

Please review these documents carefully, and send your feedback to the
list.  Please also indicate whether or not you believe that this document
is ready to go to the IESG.  Silence does NOT indicate consent.  Unless
sufficient support is demonstrated on the list, the documents will not be
send to the IESG.

The last call will end in 2 weeks, on 7th November.

Pekka, Jonne & Bob