Subject: Fwd: Last Call: 'The Atom Syndication Format' to Proposed Standard

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:06:20 -0700

Apps folks:

Some of you have hovered around the Atompub WG but were frightened 
off by our unusually high list traffic. If so, and you're still 
interested in Atom as the IETF's standard for feeds, please read 
through the format draft and comment during the IETF last call. 
Thanks!

>The IESG has received a request from the Atom Publishing Format and Protocol
>WG to consider the following document:
>
>- 'The Atom Syndication Format '
>    <draft-ietf-atompub-format-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard
>
>The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
>final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
>[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-05-04.
>
>The file can be obtained via
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atompub-format-08.txt

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium