Subject: FW: ****Call for Input to the 62nd IETF Meeting Proceedings****

From: "Scott Hollenbeck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 15:27:45 -0400

Would those of you that need to do so PLEASE get your materials in before
the deadline?
-Scott-
-----Original Message-----
From: Rebecca Bunch [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 3:21 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Barbara B. Fuller; [email-masked]
Subject: ****Call for Input to the 62nd IETF Meeting Proceedings****

***This message is for all Working Groups and BoFs that met at IETF 62 in
Minneapolis, MN. ***

Dear Working Group and BoF Chairs:

The deadline for submission of minutes and presentation slides for inclusion
in the proceedings of the 62nd IETF Meeting is Friday, April, 8 2005 at
17:00 ET.  Any materials received after that time will not be included.

Please send all materials to [email-masked].  To ensure that your
materials are not flagged as SPAM, please use "IETF-62 Proceedings
Submission" as the "Subject" line.

Submission of minutes is mandatory.
 
Minutes may be submitted in plain text (Unix/Mac/Dos) or in simple HTML with
NO style sheets.  Minutes submitted with style sheets WILL BE converted to
plain text.  Minutes submitted in plain text WILL BE reformatted by the
Secretariat.  Therefore, if you are concerned about preserving the
formatting of your minutes, then please submit them in simple HTML. 

Submission of presentation slides is optional.

Presentation slides may be submitted in any of the following formats: 
.TXT Plain text (Unix / Mac / Dos) 
.DOC MS Word Document (v 95 - 2000) 
.PDF Adobe Portable Document Format (Acrobat 3, 4, 5, 6) 
.PPT MS PowerPoint (v 95 - 2000) 

When submitting slides for multiple presentations, please indicate the order
that the presentations should appear in the proceedings.  If you turned in a
completed "Proceedings Submission Form" at the 62nd IETF Meeting, and if the
information has not changed, then please confirm that this is the case when
you submit your slides.  If you did not turn in a "Proceedings Submission
Form" at the meeting, or if the information has changed, then please include
a list of the presentations in the message that accompanies your slides.  A
Microsoft Word version of the "Proceedings Submission Form," which can be
completed electronically and submitted by e-mail along with the presentation
slides, is available at http://www.ietf.org/instructions/proxform.doc.

Ninety-seven (97) working groups and BoFs met at IETF 62. As of today, April
6, 2005, at 3:18 pm, 30 have not yet submitted any materials, 4 have
submitted minutes but no slides (two groups have indicated that there will
be no slides), 22 have submitted slides but no minutes (of the twenty-four,
two groups have submitted only partial slides), 41 have submitted both
slides and minutes (of the thirty-seven, two groups have submitted only
partial slides). Also, no Thursday Plenary slides or minutes or Wednesday
Plenary minutes have been submitted.  The current status of the proceedings,
including the list of groups in each category, is available at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/proceeding_interim.cgi?meeting_num=62

The following groups have not submitted any materials: 6lowpan, autoconf,
bfd, btns, calsify, crisp, dccp, dhc, dna, ecrit, inch, ipoib, isis, mip6,
mmusic, mpls, multi6, nfsv4, ntp, pana, pim, pki4ipse, pmtud, rpsec,
rtgarea, rtgwg, sasl, shim6, sieve, tc, tcpm

The following groups have submitted slides but no minutes: behave, dnsop
(partial submission only), geopriv, hip, icos, ipdvb, ippm, ipr, isms,
kitten, krb-wg, ldapbis, lemonade, nemo, netconf, newtrk, psamp, secsh, sip,
sipping, trill, tsvwg (partial submission only), v6ops

The following groups have submitted minutes but no slides: enroll, imapext
(no slides expected), mboned, webdav (no slides expected).

The following groups have submitted their materials: adslmib, apparea, avt,
bmwg, capwap, ccamp, dnsext, eap, enum, forces, grow, ipcdn, ipfix, ips,
ipv6, kink, l2vpn, l3vpn, magma, manet (partial submission only), mip4,
mobike, msec, nsis, openpgp, opes, opsec, ospf, pce, pkix, pwe3, radext,
rmonmib, rserpool (partial submission only), saag, simple, slrrp, speechsc,
xcon

<>If you have already submitted materials, then we encourage you to review
them on line and send any corrections to [email-masked]. The deadline
for submitting corrections is Monday, April 25, 2005 at 17:00 ET.

If you do not see your submissions, then please send a message to
[email-masked] to verify that they have been received.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The IETF Secretariat
 
Rebecca F. Bunch
Foretec Seminars, Inc.
1895 Preston White Dr.
Suite 100
Reston, VA  20191
703-620-9053, x5365
703-620-9071</>