Subject: Lisa's Apps Area Activity for July 2007

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:26:02 -0700

Report on BoFs attended in Chicago
HTTPBis BOF: sufficient interest, though not overwhelming, in issuing  
a fixit revision to RFC2616, plus possible work on cookies and on  
HTTP-related security issues.  Will be seeking volunteers for editing  
and proposed WG chairs.

VCardDAV BOF: sufficient interest, again not overwhelming, in  
revising VCard and working on vCardDAV.  (Chris is responsible AD for  
this and BIFF BOF)

BIFF BOF -- Notifications from Mail Stores: Good discussion on  
feasibility of doing filtering according to model proposal; definite  
interest in solving some unspecified use cases and on working to  
define those use cases and confirm they're of shared interest.
	
Document Status and Progress

Active Documents: my action
  - draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis: need to do AD evaluation
  - draft-snell-atompub-bidi: need to do AD evaluation and learn  
about implementations
  - draft-snell-atompub-feature: need to do AD evaluation and learn  
about implementations
  - draft-saintandre-jabberid: following up on AD evaluation
- draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis: IESG Evaluation phase,  work with Cullen  
and doc shepherd on multiple redirect issues
  - draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn: IESG Evaluation phase,  working  
with Cullen on DISCUSS and with authors on Informational status and  
how many URNs to register

Stalled or waiting on other
- draft-crispin-collation-unicasemap: Finished IETF Last Call,  
waiting for revision (Mark)
- draft-hartman-webauth-phishing: Finished IETF Last Call, waiting  
for an IESG Evaluation telecon
  - draft-ietf-sieve-body: Finished IETF Last Call, waiting for  
revision (Philip).
  - draft-ietf-lemonade-rfc2192bis:  finished IETF Last Call and  
subsequent revision, waiting for IESG Eval telecon
  - draft-ietf-imapext-sort:  Still stalled waiting on unicasemap  
document
  - draft-crocker-rfc4234bis: Finished IESG Evaluation, waiting for  
author to resolve LWSP issue raised in IETF Last Call and IESG  
Evaluation (Dave or Paul)
  - draft-ietf-widex-requirements: WIDEX closed, this is now an  
individual submission and soon to be put in stasis.

Finished processing - RFC queue mostly
- draft-ietf-atompub-protocol:  IESG approved, in RFC queue.
  - draft-nottingham-atompub-feed-history-11.txt :  Entered RFC queue
  ... 13 sponsored or shepherded documents in RFC queue including  
above two just added.

WG quick status
WIDEX: Closed.
USEFOR: trundling along on USEPRO issues
SIEVE: processing several active documents
IMAPEXT: Quiescent, waiting on busy authors.
ATOMPUB: Basically finished!
CALSIFY: Finishing RFC2445bis and doing work on iTIP