Subject: draft-klensin-unicode-escapes-06

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:18:30 -0400

Hi.

This draft has been posted, incorporating suggested changes from
Frank, Clive, one problem that I spotted, and a comments
received offlist, all of which I think are minor.

I think we have reached the point of diminishing returns and
that, unless someone suddenly sees a showstopper, it is time for
us to ask Chris and Lisa to issue an IETF Last Call.

Anyone see showstoppers or disagree for some other reason?

     john

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 22:44:21 +0200

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 11:18:30AM -0400,
 John C Klensin <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 14 lines which said:

> I think we have reached the point of diminishing returns and that,
> unless someone suddenly sees a showstopper, it is time for us to ask
> Chris and Lisa to issue an IETF Last Call.

I've read and reviewed -06 and I find it suitable for Last Call, with
no serious pending issues.