Subject: FW: [YANG] YANG draft

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 23:11:23 +0100

I apologize for cross-posting. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Bjorklund [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 11:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [YANG] YANG draft

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : YANG - A data modeling language for NETCONF
	Author(s)       : M. Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-bjorklund-netconf-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 147
	Date            : 2007-11-07

YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration and state
data manipulated by the NETCONF protocol, NETCONF remote procedure
calls, and NETCONF notifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bjorklund-netconf-yang-00.txt

/martin