Subject: FW: [NGO] Thursday Adhoc Discussion on Requirements for ModellingNetconf Content

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 02:20:45 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharon Chisholm [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 3:19 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NGO] Thursday Adhoc Discussion on Requirements for
ModellingNetconf Content

Hi

There is a proposal for an adhoc meeting Thursday at 9 am for those
interested in starting to capture the requirements for the framework for
defining NETCONF content.

I propose we meet at 9am at the message board and then proceed from
there.

I would also propose that in this first session we focus on
understanding and capturing the requirements and defer prioritizing and
pruning for a second pass. 

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo