Subject: RFC 2591 updates

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 16:27:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

Since folks are discussing clarifications and possible
extensions, I figured I should ask:

    - What are the chances we can spin a new I-D for
      RFC 2591 updates before Adelaide?

    - Would anyone attend a WG session in Adelaide?

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]       http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 546-1006  BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141  2141 N. First Street
 Fax:   +1 408 965-0359  San Jose, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's should be coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:41:39 +0100

>>>>> Randy Presuhn writes:

Randy> Since folks are discussing clarifications and possible
Randy> extensions, I figured I should ask:

Randy>     - What are the chances we can spin a new I-D for RFC 2591
Randy> updates before Adelaide?

New IDs for the RFC 2591 and RFC 2592 revision are no problem.

Randy>     - Would anyone attend a WG session in Adelaide?

I have some doubts that I will make my way to Adelaide. Better do not
count on me. (And I don't see an urgent need to have a meeting for the
RFC 2591 and RFC 2592 revision. The only reason I see to hold a face
to face meeting is to do _real_work_ on the EVENT and EXPRESSION MIBs
in order to align them with the rest of what we have. But I also
understand if you prefer no changes since we are way too late anyway.)

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder      Technical University Braunschweig
<[email-masked]>  Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Phone: +49 531 391 3289    Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany
Fax:   +49 531 391 5936    <URL:http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/>